Friday, December 21, 2012

It's the Season To Be Naughty


Usually this time of year I'm in Cali visiting relatives and hanging out with friends. I decided to stay in this weekend and take calls. I'm really not in a traveling mode. I've already done my Christmas shopping and I don't care to cook this year. My hubby is having our Christmas dinner catered by a five Star restaurant that makes the best southern foods.

I'd rather take some calls and lurk around on twitter and facebook. Besides I'm meeting with the black bull that I met at the deli that I wrote about in my last blog post. He fucked me so good and made me cream so hard. I can't wait to meet with him again this coming up Monday to give him more of my pink pussy and vicious wet mouth. He screamed so loud when he came all over me. I almost laughed, however it felt so good lying there covered in his creamy cum after being filled with his huge black cock.



Call Button
I'll be available most of the weekend. Just click my button when you want to know more about my kinky cuckolding adventures or when you want to confess your kinky fantasies about sucking BBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment