Friday, April 27, 2012

New Black Bull in the neighborhood

I went out earlier today today for some exercise and stumbled across a new guy moving in a few blocks down the street from me and hubby. I purposely slowed down in front of his house to get a good look at him and welcome him to the neighborhood. He's very dark with a nice cut body and short cropped hair. He just moved from Atlanta. I offered to help him if he needed any help finding his way around the neighborhood. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a cell phone and ask for my number. I didn't hesitate and gave it to him and also let him know that I'm married. He hesitated for a minute, then asked would my husband be okay with him having my number. "My husband is very nice and understanding", I told him. We shook hands and continued to make small talk until a nosey old couple begin looking with their noses turned up in the air. I guess they could smell the sexual tension between me and the bull and it probably looked very bad to these conservative people. I continued my exercise routine and went back home begin thinking about the new black bull. Damn I can't wait to get him naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment