Monday, May 28, 2012

Freebie Seekers on Memorial Day

I just had a guy call me on niteflirt and demand that I send him 5 free minutes, he claim he lost his credit card and didn't have much on his account. This guy is not a regular caller and he had a bad attitude. He threatened to leave me bad feedback if I didn't send free minutes. I will not be put to the test, he can send bad feedback or whatever it takes to make him feel better. I will not be forced to do anything. My own damn husband doesn't make me do anything, so why would I let some weirdo bully me. I guess because I'm still new on niteflirt that he wanted to bully me. If you can't afford to pay for phonesex, go to a free networking site and find a girlfriend that will give you what you want for free. I refuse to do it.

Oh, Happy Memorial Day and thanks to everyone that lost their lives fighting for our country. I hope everybody is safe with their friends and family enjoying this beautiful Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment